Cellar Door and Tasting Rooms
Here is a space where I will review and comment on the various Cellar Doors and Tasting Rooms I visit.
I believe these spaces allow us a special view into the world of each vineyard we visit, and we can begin to understand the story they have to tell.
These reviews will simply outline what they had to offer at that point in time and whether I enjoyed my time there.
- Sirromet Wines - Brisbane
- Cedar Creek Estate + Queensland Wine Centre - Mount Tamborine
- Witches Falls - Mount Tamborine
- Brookfields - Meeanee
- Church Road - Taradale
- Abbey Cellars - Bridge Pa Triangle
- Hawkes Ridge @ Triangle Cellars - Bridge Pa Triangle
- Ngatarawa - Bridge Pa Triangle
- Trinity Hill - Gimblett Gravels
- Unison Vineyard - Gimblett Gravels
- Elephant Hill - Te Awanga
- Te Awanga Estate - Te Awanga
- Clearview Estate - Te Awanga
- Craggy Range - Tuki Tuki Valley
- Te Mata Estate - Havelock Hills
- Sacred Hill - Dartmoor Valley (By Appointment Only)
A cellar door to me is much more than point of sale or wine tasting.
It's a window into the soul of that winery or vineyard.
Whether you are speaking to an employee, a relative or the winemaker themselves you will most often come across a passion for wine that never fails to excite and delight.